An evening to Celebrate Love
McMenamins Kennedy School Gymnasium
5736 NE 33rd Avenue, Portland, OR 97211
February 14, 2018
6:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
What better way to celebrate a mid-week Valentine’s Day than to support the dogs and cats of the Pacific Northwest?
Join us for this unprecedented joint celebration and fundraiser for two of the Pacific Northwest’s most nurturing organizations: My Way Home Dog Rescue and the Animal Rescue and Care Fund.
The evening’s events will include:
- A silent auction chock full of terrific options, including some weekend getaways.
- Raffle baskets and prizes drawn throughout the festivities
- A special 50/50 raffle where we split the kitty (so to speak) with you, or you can choose to donate it back to MWH and ACRF
- Remarks by Carma Crimims of Animal Rescue and Care Fund and by Cheryl Yoshioka of My Way Home Dog Rescue
- Enjoy a running slide show throughout the evening, highlighting the heartwarming success stories enjoyed by each group.
- Bountiful veggie appetizers and delectable cupcakes will be provided. All manner of beverages are available for purchase from the venue’s fully stocked bar.
You won’t want to miss this incredible night of soul-nurturing and inspiring celebration!
Tickets must be purchased in advance through EventBrite $40/each (plus EventBrite fees). We have limited venue capacity so we encourage you to purchase tickets early. We are so looking forward to sharing this wonderful evening with you!
Unable to attend the event but still want to support the valuable work carried out by each organization? Consider becoming an event sponsor. Event sponsorship are $200. Click here to become a sponsor.
About My Way Home Dog Rescue: My Way Home Dog Rescue is a 501(c)(3) comprised of volunteers. We are committed to improving the quality of dogs’ lives by focusing on a few dogs at a time and helping to match dogs to adopting homes. Our goal is to make matches that last a lifetime. We pull dogs from over-crowded shelters. Most dogs are fostered in volunteer homes, and we find them wonderful forever homes. Primary costs are for veterinary care of the dogs in our care.
About Animal Rescue & Care Fund: Animal Rescue & Care Fund was founded in 1975 as a registered charitable organization. Our mission is to rescue, shelter, and care for homeless cats and place them in permanent responsible homes and to promote and support spay/neuter for all companion animals. ARCF is a small, grass-roots organization serving the Portland metro area, volunteer-driven and funded entirely by donations.